VicFlex sprinkler fittings provide sprinkler installation
on suspended ceiling grids, wood or metal stud/joist or
hat furring channel hard-lid ceilings utilizing a flexible,
stainless steel hose and steel bracket assembly. Refer
to the Installation Manual for all applicable ASTM ceiling
material and installation standards.
The system requires no welding for assembly.
Hose: Series AH2-300 1" Nominal ID Braided Hose
Hose lengths: 31, 36, 48, 60, 72"/90, 914, 1220, 1525,
1830mm. Note: length includes branch-line nipple and
5.75"/140mm straight reducer.
Sprinkler Reducers: ½" and ¾"/15 and 20 mm
sprinkler connections and 5.75"/140mm, 9"/230mm,
13"/330mm straight lengths and short, long 90º
elbows. Note: The short 90° elbow is typically used with
concealed sprinklers while the long 90º elbow is typically
used in the installation of recessed pendent sprinklers.
Branch Connections: 1"/25mm NPT or BSPT branch
line nipples for attaching to rigid pipe. ¾"/20mm NPT or
BSPT available for VdS.
- Style AB1 for suspended and hard-lid ceilings, allows installation before ceiling tiles in place
- Style AB1 Adjustable for suspended and hard-lid ceilings, allows installation before ceiling tiles in place (regionally available)
- Style AB2 for hard-lid ceilings, allows for vertical sprinkler adjustment
- Style AB4 for hard-lid ceilings with hat furring channel grid systems, allows for vertical sprinkler adjustment
- Style AB7 for suspended and hard-lid ceilings
- Style AB7 Adjustable for suspended and hard-lid ceilings (regionally available)
- Style AB9 for hard-lid ceilings with hat furring channel grid systems
- Style AB10 for Armstrong® TechZone™ ceilings
Maximum Working Temperature: 225°F/107°C
Maximum Working Pressure: 300 psi/2068 kPa