We are an official representative of the Victaulic®. Products from our range are designed for building services, clean water and wastewater, fire protection, industrial construction, maritime, mining, oil, gas and chemical, power generation.
Since the first patent in 1919, Victaulic® has delivered innovative pipe joining solutions that help customers succeed worldwide. Look inside many of the world’s most recognizable landmarks and industrial facilities, and you’ll find Victaulic® solutions at work making bold design innovations possible, speeding time to completion, allowing for unpredictable seismic movements and setting the stage for scalability.
Today, Victaulic® supports its customers with manufacturing facilities and branches located around the globe including our world headquarters location in Easton, Pennsylvania, USA. Our international presence ensures that our worldwide customers are served with speed and efficiency.
As the world’s leading producer of grooved mechanical pipe joining systems, Victaulic® has been delivering global innovative solutions across diverse business lines including building services, clean water and wastewater, fire protection, industrial construction, maritime, mining, oil, gas and chemical, power generation as well as custom castings.
Victaulic works with your business from design through construction to ensure your project runs as efficiently as possible.
Save time and increase profits by using Victaulic wherever possible.
Benefits from the use of Victaulic products:
- Faster installation times translates to fewer man-hours and less exposure to risk
- Meet and exceed tight project schedules with proprietary pipe joining technologies
- Improve jobsite safety — join pipe without the use of a flame
- Reduce risk by utilizing Victaulic as a single supplier for all piping systems
- Minimize risk to your schedule and your bottom line by making Victaulic your integrated project delivery partner
- Reduce owner liability and risk of injury by eliminating hotworks
- Reduce downtime on system retrofits and expansions
- Create a more sustainable environment
- Generate revenue faster with a shorter building construction schedule
- Reduce risk with visual verification of joint integrity
- Accommodate piping system movement in smaller spaces, with less stress on components
- Specify with confidence; Victaulic products are expertly designed and engineered
- Provide system solutions where needed with enhanced design versatility
Never forget to clean your HTML code and double check your content before publishing the articles!